Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Monday 23 June 2014

Wartorn weekend approaches.

I am looking forward to the coming weekend with the annual trip over to Scarborough for the Wartorn show. Hopefully the weather will be kind as last year.

The weekend also sees Armed Forces weekend and various parades and flypasts. The Vulcan , The Red Arrows, and the Battle of Britain Memorial flight , always great to see and hear.





Its been all too hectic since getting back from hols with me feeling like a plate spinner..so my apologies on the lack of comments etc on the blog o sphere. Normal service shall resume shortly.







Unfortunately events have delayed work on the mine, and I don't want to rush it, so it won't be there this weekend.

I have however managed to source another display case for the man cave for the expansion of the gangster collection over the rest of the year.











No comments:

Post a Comment