Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Public Enemy #1 - The Warehouse

I have started work on the first building for the collection. This is the warehouse by Sarissa Precision. Its some size of building. I have decided that there will detailing inside for these as the plan is not to have too many of them all together so i think it will be worth it. This one also comes with a lot of nice internal detail as well

So here is the HQ of the "Carbonara Import/Export Co"
                





 And with the first bits of paint on it.
 It comes with a decent amount of crates n the kit , but i also ordered a few more sets as well.




Another decent session required to finish it off.And with a grotty bank holiday weekend coming up there might just be some opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment